 Robotics / 11624
    Re: Solar Panel for RCX —Marco Berti
   (...) Hi Ram No I did not try that panel, but I do not believe it will have enough power to supply the rcx directly, it may be good to recharge the NiCd inside the rcx in a reasonable long time and if you live a sunny place. The best solar cells (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Solar Panel for RCX —Pink Tail
   (...) want (...) three (...) Are you sure about that 15 watt figure? That's quite high - ~1.5 amps @ 9v! I didn't think even the wall transformer they recommend puts out that kind of current. John Barnes (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)