 Robotics / 11612
    the word on RIS2.0... —pmunce
   i am reading more and more chatter about RIS2.0. anyone have an idea when it will be on available? btw, should we all assume that everyone has read Dave Baum's book titled Dave Baum's Definitive Guide To Lego Mindstorms? This is truly one of the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: the word on RIS2.0... —Dave Baum
   (...) Thanks for the great compliment. I'l glad you enjoyed the book. (...) They may not be as impressive as you think. It turns out that something like 95% of the pieces used in the models are black, white, or grey. The RCX itself is the only thing (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)