 Robotics / 11572
    TAKE ME OFF OF THIS MAILING LIST NOW! —David Pfeffer
   I have never subscribed to this stupid list, nor do I want to be on it! TAKE ME OFF NOW! I do not have time to take myself off of a list I never added myself to. (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: TAKE ME OFF OF THIS MAILING LIST NOW! —Doug Wilcox
   Judging from his composure, I'd say Mr. Pfeffer is _definitely_ someone who wouldn't normally be on this mailing list. :) --Doug Wilcox "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32.) "But grow in grace, and in the (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: TAKE ME OFF OF THIS MAILING LIST NOW! —dave madden
    =>From: "Doug Wilcox" <doug@wilcoxfamily.net> =>... =>Judging from his composure, I'd say Mr. Pfeffer is _definitely_ someone who =>wouldn't normally be on this mailing list. Actually, I have an old message from him that arrived via this list. (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)