 Robotics / 11573
Re: TAKE ME OFF OF THIS MAILING LIST NOW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 02:42:01 GMT

Judging from his composure, I'd say Mr. Pfeffer is _definitely_ someone who
wouldn't normally be on this mailing list.

:)

--Doug Wilcox

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John
8:32.)
"But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus
Christ.

Check out the Wilcox family at http://www.wilcoxfamily.net/

Find out what's cooking with Lego MindStorms at the Wilcox house at
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com/mindstorms/

See how to build your own light saber at
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com/saber/

Help promote Capitalism ... order books, videos, and more from Amazon.com
via http://www.wordsmithdigital.com/saber/books.htm

Doug Wilcox owns and operates
WordSmith Digital Document Services
30 George Street
Brockton, MA 02302-3635
508-897-0847 phone
508-897-0849 fax
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com
ICQ# 24868783

- Web design (including e-commerce)
- Searchable Digital Documents on CD
- Desktop Publishing - Design - Scanning
- Computer/Software Consulting (Technical Wizardry)
- Computer Demons Exorcised
- Officially Registered in Dogbert's New Ruling Class