 Robotics / 1156
Re: Mindstorms Sale (Canada)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 14:58:03 GMT

Sorry, no but there is a store finder at

http://www.eatons.com/home/customerservice/default.asp

for everyone.

LINC

anyone with further inquiries should post them directly to me so we can get
this off the group.  :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Leggett <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.robotics
Date: Saturday, December 05, 1998 8:05 AM
Subject: Re: Mindstorms Sale (Canada)

Good morning!!! Do you happen to know (Linc) if there are any Eaton's
near Niagara Falls????

I usually only have 'normal' dreams at night, but lately I've been
having them about Lego robot designs! Am I going MAD?  (Or better put
Happy?)

Linc Smith wrote:

Linc Smith wrote in message ...
Eaton's is having a sale in Canada this weekend.  25% off things that • fit
in
a bag, and 10% of things that don't (appliances, lawn mowers, ect.).

Just an update!

I just got back from buying two tonight, and might be getting a third for • a
friend tomorrow.  They *do* fit in a bag, and they *are* 25% off of
299.00$CAN.

They are going fast I think, or the Eaton's stores don't stock many (they
are a fairly big ticket item).  There are only about four left at the
Eaton's I went to.

Good hunting!

LINC