 Robotics / 11557
Re: The Ultimate Accessory Set in Europe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 22:59:03 GMT

Does anyone know when The Ultimate Accessory Set will be available in
Europe?
In my Dutch 2000 catalogue it just says coming soon, without any date.

Well, my last phonecall to the lego customer service of the Benelux,
resolved a date close to september.  They told me the release was belatened
(it had to be on the shelves in March) due to some naming thing.  I don't
believe much of this explanation, but that's the one they gave me.

Hope this helps...

Simon