 Robotics / 11548
    Re: The Ultimate Accessory Set in Europe —Matt McDevitt
   What is the "Ultimate accessory set?" Matt Hans Metselaar wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: The Ultimate Accessory Set in Europe —Hans Metselaar
     On this page you can read all about it: (URL) McDevitt" <maktos@maktos.com> schreef in bericht news:Fv5BtG.MM7@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: The Ultimate Accessory Set in Europe —Simon Bogaert
   (...) Well, my last phonecall to the lego customer service of the Benelux, resolved a date close to september. They told me the release was belatened (it had to be on the shelves in March) due to some naming thing. I don't believe much of this (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)