 Robotics / 11523
11522  |  11524
Subject:
Question Droid Developer Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 16:15:00 GMT

I am writing assembly instructions for a person that is totally blind. These
are for the Droid Developer Kit. The person will not be able to experience
the digital display. My question is "does the display default to a certain
program number when it is first turned on. If it does that,  the person can
just count pushes on the selector button. Please advise me as I do not have
this unit and am depending on the information in the Construct o pedia that
was mailed to me.

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net