 Robotics / 11503
Re: Scout, Microscout & IR Remote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 05:29:25 GMT

That is _very_ cool! I just tried it out and it works!

THANKS!

Dennis

Randall Thomas wrote:

My son and I accidently discovered last night that if the Microscout light
link input is in range, or fiber optically connected, to the Scouts light
link output, then the infrared remote (from the UA kit) "C" buttons can
then control the Microscout motor as a third motor. The Microscout must be
set to "P".

--
Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent

Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday.
Good News: You get the day off.

(remove .NO and SPAM. to reply)