 Robotics / 11489
11488  |  11490
Subject:
HOWTO going down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 05:34:36 GMT

I'm taking down the HOWTO for the next couple of weeks while I move out
of my dorm and back home for the summer. When it comes back up (two
weeks, three at the most) it'll be up to date (0.2.4!) and on
legOS.sourceforge.net (probably /HOWTO/).
Just an FYI-
Luis