 Robotics / 11468
  Re: Radio Positioning

Is the rcx strong enough? Maybe well, but some of computing should be made on a pc, comunicating with the rcx. In this case, the ir technology doesn't allow the robot to move far away from the ir tower. But if you can achieve this with an (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Radio Positioning

I talked to my phyiscs teacher today, he thinks that using the intensity of the signal to find the distance from one of the beacons would work. Though there'd be a problem of false signals. But that would be localized, it seems, and if the (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)