 Robotics / 11439
  Re: Ignore my last email it was a precaution

(...) This is a simple "trust the mail reader to click on the script to run it" type of virus. Why someone would run, in this case, a VBS file without looking at it first is a little strange to me. I think that a MAC has scripting languages also (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ignore my last email it was a precaution

I use a Linuxbox to get rid of viruses before they reach my Windoze systems ;) /Henrik ----- Original Message ----- From: "DonC" <donc@cccd.edu> To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Sent: Friday, May 05, 2000 12:48 AM Subject: Re: Ignore my last email it (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ignore my last email it was a precaution

I have designed a High-Tech Low-Power RCX input expander. It uses only the power designed for use with the light sensor. It allows 6 switches to be used in one RCX input port. It is designed to use about 5ma from the RCX and no external power. A (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)