 Robotics / 11434
    Re: Lego Blimp Project —James Stanton
   That is something that we have been thinking about. We are trying to come up with a "poetic" solution where multiple users would have a group control. You know, if the majority wants to go left then it will go left kind of thing. Or we could make a (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lego Blimp Project —Dean Husby
   (...) The best solution that I've come up with so far is to have a VOTE system. The user would click on the map of where they wanted it to go. (What station) and what direction the camera is to face. Then another task checks the vote every x minutes (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)