 Robotics / 11400
    Mindstorms sighting at Costco —Gordon McComb
   Heads up: I've been waiting to see if Costco (a membership wholesale warehouse akin to Sams Club) would carry any LEGO Mindstorms sets off-season from Christmas. About 30 came in a week or so ago, and priced at $159. So I bought another two. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        re: Mindstorms sighting at Costco —Michael Bain
   (...) Gordon> Heads up: I've been waiting to see if Costco (a membership Gordon> wholesale warehouse akin to Sams Club) would carry any LEGO Gordon> Mindstorms sets off-season from Christmas. About 30 came in a Gordon> week or so ago, and priced at (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Mindstorms sighting at Costco —Tilman Sporkert
   The web site has a couple of different Lego sets. You can order on-line. Our local Costco (San Jose, CA) doesn't have any Lego sets in the warehouse. They usually don't get into toys until late in the year, for the Christmas season. (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms sighting at Costco —Gordon McComb
   (...) I have three Costcos nearby (within a 20 mile radius: Vista, San Marcos, Carlsbad) and all three have different stuff. Two of the three have the Mindstorms. One has a lot of Pokemon junk, while the others have a lot less. One has a lot more (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)