 Robotics / 11417
Re: Mindstorms sighting at Costco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 23:51:53 GMT

Tilman Sporkert wrote:

The web site has a couple of different Lego sets. You can order on-line. Our
local Costco (San Jose, CA) doesn't have any Lego sets in the warehouse. They
usually don't get into toys until late in the year, for the Christmas season.

I have three Costcos nearby (within a 20 mile radius: Vista, San Marcos,
Carlsbad) and all three have different stuff. Two of the three have the
Mindstorms. One has a lot of Pokemon junk, while the others have a lot
less. One has a lot more personal electronic items than the other. I
know the different Costcos are able to select their stock (this is what
they tell me), but I have yet to understand *why* the stores carry such
different merchandise.

-- Gordon