 Robotics / 11397
    RE: Duplex Comms with RCX —John Barnes
   I think this is an important subject. I am personally grappling with multiple RCXs and I'm obviuosly not alone. The vitally important thing about whatever scheme is adopted is that it needs to be really simple. This keeps the code simple and (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Duplex Comms with RCX —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Ummm, removing their batteries takes away their power, making them fairly docile grappling opponents.... (...) My current consulting assignment is a single-master / multi-slave control system that sits on a 485 protocol. (...) Now I'm going to (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)