 Robotics / 11392
Re: More Znap info please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 02:11:56 GMT

Glad to hear it. What sort of pieces are there? How do they interface to the
conventional Technic parts?

I don't need another motor - what set(s) would you recommend? I already have
the 3551.

Thanks!

Dave

In lugnet.robotics, John Barnes writes:
I would like to add that although there are some small
ZNAP intro sets, you might get the wrong impression of
what ZNAP is all about if that's all you see. There is
quite a diversity of pieces and I don't know how many
show up in a small set.

JB