 Robotics / 11313
    Where can I find Ultimate Accessory Set —Duggal, Vikram non Unisys
   Hi, Can anybody tell me where I can get the Lego Mindstorms Ultimate Accessory set in Melbourne, Australia from? I tried Dick Smiths and Toys R Us and Myers. They only have Exploration Mars! Has this set been released in Australia yet? Thanks Vikram (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Where can I find Ultimate Accessory Set —Kerry Raymond
   (...) I've never seen one here in Brisbane. To the best of my knowledge, in Australia, the only Mindstorms distributors are Myer, Dick Smith, and Toys R Us, so if you've tried all of these, it's time to call in some favours from some USA friends. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)