 Robotics / 11314
Re: Where can I find Ultimate Accessory Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 03:44:40 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Duggal, Vikram non Unisys) writes:

Hi, Can anybody tell me where I can get the Lego Mindstorms Ultimate
Accessory set in Melbourne, Australia from?

I've never seen one here in Brisbane. To the best of my knowledge, in
Australia, the only Mindstorms distributors are Myer, Dick Smith, and
Toys R Us, so if you've tried all of these, it's time to call in some
favours from some USA friends.

Kerry

Dr Kerry Raymond, Distinguished Research Fellow     E-mail: kerry@dstc.edu.au
CRC for Enterprise Distributed Systems Technology      Phone: +61 7 3365 4310
University of Queensland 4072 Australia                  Fax: +61 7 3365 4311