 Robotics / 11313
  Where can I find Ultimate Accessory Set

Hi, Can anybody tell me where I can get the Lego Mindstorms Ultimate Accessory set in Melbourne, Australia from? I tried Dick Smiths and Toys R Us and Myers. They only have Exploration Mars! Has this set been released in Australia yet? Thanks Vikram (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Where can I find Ultimate Accessory Set

(...) I've never seen one here in Brisbane. To the best of my knowledge, in Australia, the only Mindstorms distributors are Myer, Dick Smith, and Toys R Us, so if you've tried all of these, it's time to call in some favours from some USA friends. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)