 Robotics / 11295
11294  |  11296
Subject:
Blimp pages added...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 22:07:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

For those of you interested in putting your RCX on a blimp, I've finally added some blimp information on my web page http://www.geocities.com/bigjimthomas which might be of interest.  There are many photos of the blimp that we built, and some reports, formulas, source code, etc.  The blimp we built was about 20ft long and had a lift capacity of over 20 pounds.

JT