 Robotics / 11292
    RE: USB->Serial Converts and IR Tower —Tilman Sporkert
   Of course you made sure that the battery in your IR tower is in good shape. I haven't found a way other than trying a brand new battery to verify that. The green light in the tower is not an indicator for a good battery - it lights up just fine even (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: USB->Serial Converts and IR Tower —Simon Bogaert
   (...) shape. I (...) The (...) lights up (...) As I've seen some people having problems with the IR tower, I suggest using an AC adapter. I had battery problems from the very first time I used the black tower, whilst the batteries where in good (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)