 Robotics / 1129
  RE: Expansion sets

(...) Want to tell us some of those ideas about bumpers? ;-) Also, I've heard a few descriptions of the sports set (thanks!), but never the Creatures set. No one in this list ever bought or saw the contents of one of those??? Laurentino Martins (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Expansion sets

I bought the Creatures set but returned it the next day. Reasons: No additional motors. No additional sensors. Purple pieces. I only skimmed through the Constructopedia, but it didn't seem to differentiate itself much from the original. --Denzel (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Expansion sets/Bumper design

(...) I already posted a long description about those a few days ago. Here is the text again (pulled from lugnet) for those that missed it: The trick with bumpers is to mount them on the long end of a lever. Mount the touch sensor so that the short (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)