 Robotics / 1130
Re: Expansion sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 20:47:15 GMT

I bought the Creatures set but returned it the next day.

Reasons: No additional motors. No additional sensors.  Purple pieces.

I only skimmed through the Constructopedia, but it didn't seem to
differentiate itself much from the original.

--Denzel Beachnut

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Laurentino Martins) writes:
The highlight of the Constructopidia, in my opinion, are the various
suggestions for building excellent bumpers. As you can see from the bumper
threads on this list, that is sometimes not obvious.

Want to tell us some of those ideas about bumpers? ;-)

Also, I've heard a few descriptions of the sports set (thanks!), but never • the Creatures set.
No one in this list ever bought or saw the contents of one of those???

Laurentino Martins

[lau@mail.telepac.pt]
[http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/]