 Robotics / 11286
  Re: atl.dll?

I had tried the Visual C++ ATL stuff that Tilman suggested, but it didn't work, possibly because I'm running SP3 rather than SP6. At any rate, I found an atl.dll that works, from here: (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: atl.dll?

(...) Why would you not run sp6? Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: atl.dll?

Does anyone know where to get a non-Unicode version of ATL.DLL that works with ATLClient.exe under Windows 95? After installing the ATL.DLL downloaded February 6, 2001 from ((URL) located by Jonathan Knudsen April 11, 2000 ((URL) my next attempt to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)