 Robotics / 1127
  Mindstorms Sale (Canada)

Eaton's is having a sale in Canada this weekend. 25% off things that fit in a bag, and 10% of things that don't (appliances, lawn mowers, ect.). Eaton's carries Mindstorms, but you should phone to check a particular store, and check that a (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorms Sale (Canada)

(...) Thanks for the Info! I live in Niagara Falls N.Y. and I will call tomarrow to check it out! Thank You! Later, Bill Leggett (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorms Sale (Canada)

Linc Smith wrote in message ... (...) in (...) Just an update! I just got back from buying two tonight, and might be getting a third for a friend tomorrow. They *do* fit in a bag, and they *are* 25% off of 299.00$CAN. They are going fast I think, or (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorms Sale (Canada)

Good morning!!! Do you happen to know (Linc) if there are any Eaton's near Niagara Falls???? I usually only have 'normal' dreams at night, but lately I've been having them about Lego robot designs! Am I going MAD? (Or better put Happy?) (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)