 Robotics / 1123
  Re: local user groups...

Sorry Tom, This is the LUGNET main page: (URL) there you can go to the Discussions page and look AND post to your Lugnet.loc* group. There are instructions on the subscription processes there, configuration of a news reader, and email subscriptions. (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: local user groups...

Here's the web page for all the LUGNET loc.* groups: (URL) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: local user groups...

In article <F3GGMr.J22@lugnet.com>, Linc Smith <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com> writes (...) I just tried it (1998/12/05 10:10 GMT) and my browser got stuck in what appears to be a circular loop, loading (URL) I am using Internet Explorer version (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)