 Robotics / 11215
  RE: temp (waterproof)

Any ideas on making this waterproof? I have been toying with the idea of making a robot to feed the fish in my office on the weekends, and when I am on vacation. With a waterproof temp sensor it could also send me an e-mail alert if the temp. in the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: temp (waterproof)

You could take a clear silicone caulk and put it on all the joints, then smooth it out. I do not know if this will work or not, but I think it will. Andy (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: temp (waterproof)

(...) Sure. Stick the thing in Resin. I'd take the temp sensor, solder it directly to along wire. (Cut off the end) and make a mold and seal in in the Resin. That should do it. It will not be fast acting but in a fish tank it shouldn't need it. Put (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: temp (waterproof)