 Robotics / 11279
Re: temp (waterproof)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 01:17:08 GMT

Morgan, David <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message

Any ideas on making this waterproof?

Put it inside a balloon.

Message is in Reply To:
  RE: temp (waterproof)

Any ideas on making this waterproof? I have been toying with the idea of making a robot to feed the fish in my office on the weekends, and when I am on vacation. With a waterproof temp sensor it could also send me an e-mail alert if the temp. in the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)