 Robotics / 11197
11196  |  11198
Subject:
Remote cameras...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 21:55:20 GMT

Howdy all,

   I received my MCM Electronics catalogue today.  One of the items
advertised in it is a wireless audio/video sender.

   The kit looks to be about half the size of an RCX.

   Here's the description:

Wireless Audio/Video Sender
   Kit will transmit audio and video signals over the air to a receiving
TV.  Kit may receive signal from CCTV camera, video camera, etc. and
transmit to any receiving television.  9V battery or 12VDC required for
operation.  Antenna also required.

Order # 28-5850  $9.95

MCM Electronics
800.543.4330
www.mcmelectronics.com

   I believe I'm going to have to order one of these and give it a try.

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/