 Robotics / 11192
  Tag playing robots? RCX? NQC?

Hi , I am trying to use two robots and make them play tag. I found a program and building plans at www.bvandam.net , these robots are using NQC. I used only two RCXs not a Scout because he says NQC might not work too well with the Scout. I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Tag playing robots? RCX? NQC?

I'm working on tag playing robots right now. I will have it all online by the end of the week. Brent J. Pliskow pliskowbj@hiram (URL) Message----- From: BMajik5127@aol.com [mailto:BMajik5127@aol.com] Sent: Monday, April 03, 2000 10:22 AM To: (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)