 Robotics / 11192
11191  |  11193
Subject:
Tag playing robots? RCX? NQC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:21:45 GMT

Hi ,
I am trying to use two robots and make them play tag.
I found a program and building plans at www.bvandam.net , these robots are
using NQC. I used only two RCXs not a Scout because he says NQC might not
work too well with the Scout.
I downloaded the program, but it never plays tag? The robots just beep a
coulpe of times and just sit there. Also its not clear what ports the sensors
and motor get hooked to.If anyone has a program in the basic RCX code that
will do this I would be gratefull!
Or if anyone can get that NQC program to work and tell me what os wrong with
it I'd appreciate that as well.
I think its apretty cool thing the way he says it works, but so far the
program loads fine in both robots but it doesnt make any attempt to play?
Thanks for any Ideas anyone has on this topic.
-Michael