 Robotics / 11182
    RCX not in range or not switched on? —Jose Solorzano
   Good morning. I've encountered a strange problem, and I'd like to see if you can help me figure out the possible causes. For about a week now the RIS 1.5 software I have installed on my Win95 machine hasn't been working. Every time I download the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX not in range or not switched on? —Simon Bogaert
   (...) Do you see a green light lighting up when you try to communicate throught the official software? It should, otherwise, something's wrong. Hope this Helps Simon (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)