 Robotics / 11180
  Mars Exploration Set Includes...

Can anyone tell me what pieces are included in the Mars Exploration Set or does anyone know of a site that lists them?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. ---...---~~~Ant~~~---...--- (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mars Exploration Set Includes...

See (URL) . Trawl a bit in the categories at the left, and there you will find the desriptions of both the new sets. Play well, Simon (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mars Exploration Set Includes...

(...) I have some photos and descriptions on my web pages, including a shot that is viewable of the back inventory page of the constructopedia www.aloha.net/~mburger (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Remote cameras...

Howdy all, I received my MCM Electronics catalogue today. One of the items advertised in it is a wireless audio/video sender. The kit looks to be about half the size of an RCX. Here's the description: Wireless Audio/Video Sender Kit will transmit (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Light Sensor

I am a neophyte. Most every thing worked as expected. I have completed the guided mode exercise for the pathfinder configuration. My light sensor doesnt seem to work, however. The LED is very bright and may be swamping the receiver but I dont know (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)