 Robotics / 11161
  Problems with Light Sensor

Hey all! Of course this happens to me 2 days before my final project is due. One of my RCX bricks refuses to work the light sensor. I know it is not a problem with the sensor itself because I have tried it on the other RCX and the light sensor (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  HELP! Problem with Light Sensor HELP!

Few have responded to my call for help. Maybe the following information will help. 1) When the light sensor is connected to the input #2, the value read is between 525 and 528, 2) When no sensor is connected to input #2, the values jump to (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: HELP! Problem with Light Sensor HELP!

(...) This is quite normal. If you configure input one on a normal RCX as a light sensor, but don't connect a sensor, you get raw readings of 1022 - 1023. (...) That's RAW, isn't it? Hope this helps ... Simon (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)