 Robotics / 11146
  Is it possible to make sound sensors?

Hi i was just thinking about the possibility of making a sound activated robot by making a sound sensor possibly using gthe inside mechanics of one of those old people sound lights called "the clapper". let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Is it possible to make sound sensors?

There is a sound sensor design on my webpage complete with the clapper program. (URL) wrote in message news:76.2930393.2615...aol.com... (...) of (...) have (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Is it possible to make sound sensors?

The RCX supports the Microsense LogIT DCP sensors using the Lego DCP sensor adapter. One sensor that fits this adapter is the DCP Sound Sensor that has a 50dBA to 100dBA frequency response that is nominal A-weighted. Of course using this sensor is (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)