 Robotics / 11124
  RE: New user Needs Help from Any one who will....

(...) This is a unique challenge, folks. Are we up to it? Short of writing some software to translate DAT files to spoken words (which would be very difficult) here is my humble contribution: Check with your community to see if there are young (or (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: New user Needs Help from Any one who will....

(...) Wow, what a cool challenge. It certainly would be an interesting challenge to develop some software to emit spoken directions, and I could imagine a few ways of starting out on such a problem. Don't know if I could actually _finish_ such a (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)