 Robotics / 11121
    Re: New user Needs Help from Any one who will.... —Dean Husby
   (...) I too use Speech to program my designs. (Dragon). I also have difficulty with the picture based programming options. I can also wholeheartedly suggest using NQC. I see you have his book and should know where to get the software from. NQC is (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New user Needs Help from Any one who will.... —William M. Leue
   My father, legally blind from birth, functioned as a sighted person until very late in life, when he became functionally blind. I helped him set up a PC with a voice synthesis board so that he could hear what he was typing. Fortunately, he could (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)