 Robotics / 11114
    MacNQC 2.1b1 —Ralf Krause
   Hello Dave and all the others, I like NQC and MacNQC (since they have started ... ). I 've found a switch in the preference window to get the NQC 1.0 APIs. Does this mean I get all only the language definition of NQC 1.0 or do I get NQC 1.3 ?? (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: MacNQC 2.1b1 —Dave Baum
   (...) Actually, the compiler itself is still the 2.x compiler (you get switch statements at 2.1, etc). However, there are a few 'deprecated' syntaxes, such as using 'inline' rather than 'void' to indicate an inline function, that generate warnings (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)