 Robotics / 11114
11113  |  11115
Subject:
MacNQC 2.1b1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 13:14:28 GMT

Hello Dave and all the others,

I like NQC and MacNQC (since they have started ... ).

I 've found a switch in the preference window to get the NQC 1.0 APIs.
Does this mean I get all only the language definition of NQC 1.0 or do I
get NQC 1.3 ??

Without finding any rcx1.nqh file or rcx2.nqh file in my MacNQC folder I
think that a mac user can't see or change the macros of NQC. If I want
to see it I should have a look into nqc-mpw-2.1.r1 or nqc-win-2.1.r1.
But if I want to change them ...?

Is there any chance to get MacNQC for the smaller 680xx macs? Then I
could use them for some jobs with the RCX.

Bye Ralf

Ralf Krause
Bertha-von-Suttner-Gesamtschule Dormagen
Marie-Schlei-Strasse 6
41542 Dormagen
Germany

http://www.bvsdormagen.de