 Robotics / 11088
    motors: is there a difference? —gary moyer
   Greetings! Recently I picked up a lego techo kit (#8266/3038) to add some extra parts to my collection. The kit contains, among other things, a motor and a 6 volt power supply with a single on-off switch. To try out the new motor I built the simple (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: motors: is there a difference? —Conrad Venn
   I think it's just an older version of the same motor. I've bought several 8735 Advanced Power Packs from different sources. The newer ones had the 71427-002 motor and three that I got from a local toy shop had obviously been sitting on their shelf (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)