 Robotics / 11061
    Controlling 2 or more RCX —Jason Di Fazio
   I am developing a GUI in Visual Basic to control the RCX realtime. I have kind of run into a snag though and I could use some help. Right now I have 2 RCX which I am trying to control. The problem I am not sure how to control each RCX separately. If (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Controlling 2 or more RCX —Philippe Jadin
     MAybe using rcx messages you can send messages in the range 0-100 to the first, and 101-255 to second. Make them react to only the range you defined. Nqc should do it. Make a table with differents code meaning different nqc actions (0 = stop, 1 = (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Controlling 2 or more RCX —Dean Husby
     (...) I'm afraid not... But you can use Message codes. I've set up a system for up to 5 RCX's. It goes like this. Each RCX gets a constant set. #define RCX# 0 // 0 to 4 are valid Then for each message the takes the code and adds RCX# to it. The (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Controlling 2 or more RCX - Here's how to do it —David Leeper
   Hi Jason, Here's a possible solution. =-= GOAL =-= To have a PC program control multiple RCX's in real time. Each RCX is an individual and should be able to respond to commands sent only to it. =-= PROBLEM =-= The tower sends its commands to ALL (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)