 Robotics / 11061
11060  |  11062
Subject:
Controlling 2 or more RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 17:33:48 GMT

I am developing a GUI in Visual Basic to control the RCX realtime.  I have kind
of run into a snag though and I could use some help.  Right now I have 2 RCX
which I am trying to control.  The problem I am not sure how to control each RCX
separately.  If I want to control Motor1 on RCX1 I will also turn on Motor1 of
RCX2.  Is there a way out of this???  Is it possible to talk to only one RCX at
a time??  Is there a way to specify the RCX I want to talk to??

Jason Di Fazio
Electrical Engineering
University of Windsor
difazio@uwindsor.ca