 Robotics / 11058
RE: RoboTag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 10:22:33 GMT

Hi Brent!

Try Chapter 9 of Knudsen's book for robotag:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/lmstorms/
<http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/lmstorms/>

This book and the other excellent one by Dave Baum should answer all your
questions.

Enjoy!

Michael

Brent Pliskow wrote:

1) Can the infared sensors be used to send messages to
another RCX?  If so,
would this be a good technique for tagging?

2) Can you point me to any articles about subsumtion
architecture,
autonomous mobile robots, or other subjects that may be of
interest to my
project?  (a important requirement is that we write a
technical paper)

3) Any other suggestions?