 Robotics / 11057
  RoboTag

Hello fellow LEGO Robotic Architects and Programmers, I am currently taking a course in Artificial Intelligence. An integral part of the course requires an individual project, or better know to us as an integrated research course. For my project, I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RoboTag

Hi Brent, The creator of the Subsumption Architecture is Rod Brooks. His web site is here: (URL) definitly recommend spending some tim ewandering around his web site, reading his papers and exploring the links you find there. I'd especially (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)