 Robotics / 11055
Re: Light Sensor Values
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 02:00:28 GMT

Howdy Jason,

   My son did a Science Fair project based on this idea by building a
bricksorter.  The hypothesis was "Can robots see colour".

   The one thing that he and I learned was that the value returned by the
light sensor whether in percent mode or raw mode varies greatly depending
on the outside ambient light.

   You'll have to take your own samples and code accordingly.

   Good luck.