 Robotics / 11048
11047  |  11049
Subject:
Boolean with a light sensor help...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 01:15:23 GMT

I'm hoping one one of you smart guys can help me.

I'm trying to create a track reader for my RCX train.  It uses the light
sensor aimed closely at the track.
I'm using white or yellow plates to trigger the system to count.  This
way it knows where it is on the track.

I'm trying to use the light sensor in Boolean mode but I require a
flashlight to trigger the state.

Is there any way to adjust the Boolean threshold (in NQC)?

Failing that has anyone created a good routine (Again in NQC) that will
perform this task?

Thank you for all your help.

Dean
--