 Robotics / 11022
    Lego webstores anywhere? —Axel Vis
   Hi, I have been reading some horror stories about buying Lego stuff on the web. Is there a (semi)reliable place on the web that ships to europe aswell where I can buy extra sensors or motors? Thanks, Axel (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lego webstores anywhere? —The WebMeister
   Until Lego re-opens its World Shop, I'd recommend using The Construction Site, in Waltham, Massachusetts, USA ((URL) . You can't order everything from them online, but a phone call or e-mail will do. Their prices are excellent, and they will ship (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)