 Robotics / 11012
Re: "Floating" a motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 01:58:18 GMT

Not Quite C will make your programming a lot more fun and solve your problem
at the same time.
http://www.enteract.com/~dbaum/nqc/index.html

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

The Shop
http://www.geocities.com/bobfay_98
"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message
Is there any way using the Lego Firmware/software to get a output to • float?  I
have a aplication in which a 'braked' motor will not work...it has to be • able
to pass over various gears, and I only just clued in to that little fact, • as to
why it did what it did...

Otherwise, where do I look for _beginner_ information on a alt. • programming
language that I can use?  I used to program in Logo, and handbomb my HTML, • so I
have a idea of how to program non graphically, but, not a great grasp of • it.

James Powell