 Robotics / 10974
Re: Announcement: Java in RCX [!]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 08:05:49 GMT

Excellent!
I've been waiting for this for a long time.
BTW, Yahoo is having some sort of problem displaying the
file.  I can't click on the link in the message, but I can
cut and paste the URL into IE and get the file that way.
-gyug

In lugnet.robotics, "Jose Solorzano" <j.h.solorzano@worldnet.att.net> writes:
Very good news, everyone: I have managed to write a
Virtual Machine that can run Java inside the RCX.